Take a tour to Aqua venture Waterpark & Lost Chamber Aquarium for an action-packed day out amid adventurous rides, exhilarating slides and Master Blast water coasters that propel you up and down on streams of water, prior to rolling you down along tunnels and finally freeing you into the river. Occupying an area of about 42 acres of land on Palm Jumeirah – one of the key man-made attractions in Dubai, Aqua venture is the Middle East’s largest waterpark that offers ultimate in family fun and entertainment. Topping the list of its attractions is perhaps the Ziggurat – the 27.5 Meters Leap of Faith body slide that takes you through a flawless acrylic tube bounded by sharks and rays. Adjoining the Ziggurat is the Rapids, about two kilometers long adventure ride that serves as a sophisticated park transport system to enable you to drift along or return to the waterslides. As well as, the park offers a thrilling segment to allow you to indulge in a slew of marine adventure activities, such as shark safari, shark snorkeling, ray feeding, and diving. Another of the park’s highlights is Splashers – an exclusive kid’s zone with a comprehensive range of water games, slides, and climbing structures. Enclosed by lush tropical landscape, the park also comprises a 700 meters private beach, along with facilities to enjoy a slew of water sports activities, such as sailing, windsurfing, and sea kayaking. Atlantis Lost Chamber, Its key attraction is a maze of passages that are considered to be the remains of the Lost City of Atlantis. Mysteriously, this lost chamber – revealed during the construction of the resort – is thought to have been hidden under the waters of the Arabian Gulf for thousands of years. Equally noteworthy is it’s more than 65,000 exotic marine creatures that are housed within its 20 aquariums strategically placed along the fantastic labyrinth of sub aquatic halls and fish tanks of the Lost Chamber.
- Entrance ticket to Aqua Venture Water Park & the lost chamber Aquarium.
- Access to adventurous slides and rides.
- Access to a 700 meters private beach.
Useful Info Important Information:
- Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere in the resort.
- Life jackets are complimentary and available at towel rental locations. Life jackets are required for all swimmers under 48” / 1.2m and recommended for weak or inexperienced swimmers of all ages. All swimmers under 48” / 1.2m should be kept within arms reach of a responsible adult whenever in the water.
- To avoid injury to yourself and others please walk at all times and do not run.
- Intoxicated guests will be refused entry to Aquaventure.
- The lifeguard staff is present for your safety, please follow the safety instructions of the lifeguard staff at all times or risk injury to yourself or others. Improper conduct, unruly behavior, and horseplay are not permitted and will result in your removal from the attraction and/or property.
- Children should be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Lifeguards are present for the safety of all guests but there is no substitute for the constant supervision of your children and others you are responsible for.
- Eye-glasses and jewelry should be removed prior to riding. Aquaventure is not responsible for lost items, staff are not permitted to hold personal property. Please use the lockers to store your belongings.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, queue-jumping or saving a place in the queue is strictly prohibited. Guests who violate this policy may be asked to leave Aquaventure. Guests may not exit a queue and return to the same position for any reason.
- Aquaventure attractions are body active, participatory activities. You should be a strong swimmer to participate. As with any such activity, there are risks of injury. Overturning and/or collisions are possible while riding. Grasp the tube handles firmly and be careful to avoid other riders. Please observe each attraction in advance and decide if it is safe to participate. You are the best judge of your and those under your supervision’s abilities and limitations. Aquaventure cannot be responsible for injuries or accidents.
- Aquaventure attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Aquaventure is a non-smoking facility. For the convenience of our guests, designated smoking areas are provided at Barracudas and Shark Bites restaurants. Please refrain from smoking outside these areas.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes but is not limited to the following:
- Underwear on its own
- Street clothes
- Clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal
- Long, loose-fitting clothing
- Any garments deemed inappropriate by Atlantis Management
- We request that Aquaventure guests observe and respect cultural sensitivities which relate to this part of the world.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware or alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Aquaventure reserves the right to inspect all bags for any such items.
- Pregnant women and very elderly people are also not recommended.
- Exclusions: Food & Beverages.
- Short Tours/Excursions/products (with tour duration of one day or less) and not including overnight accommodation.
- Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge.
- Transfer depends on the availability of vehicle & pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the scheduled time.
- Outside Food Or Drinks are Not Allowed.Be Decent And Abid To Laws And Customs Of UAE.Violation of Safety Rules may lead to expulsion from the park.