The 21st century’s most exceptional iconic landmark – will provide you with ample time to unwind and enjoy the Dubai’s mesmerizing skyline, landscape, and color at its best. On the ground floor of this majestic steel based structure is Dubai mall – the world’s largest shopping mall that is also home to the world’s biggest aquarium. Another highlight of Burj Khalifa tour is a multimedia presentation that not only chronicles Dubai’s exotic history but also depicts the epic journey that led to the successful completion of this one of a kind structure. As you enter the fastest, 65 meters elevator that whip you 124 levels above the ground, you’ll be at the paramount of ecstasy. The observatory deck here will feast your eyes with unparalleled views of the 360-degree view of the city, along with desert and ocean. Special telescopes provide virtual time-travel visions of the scenes beyond and below. You’ll see close-up real-time views as well as the past and the future, by day and by night. You can also walk the entire perimeter for the most comprehensive views. If you wish, adventure outside onto the open-air terrace to enjoy another perspective of the sweeping views below. You can even shop at the top, Burj Khalifa and take home a truly unique souvenir of your visit.
- Entrance Ticket to Observation Deck.
- Burj Khalifa Entrance Ticket.
- Ascend 124, 125 & 148 levels of the worlds tallest building.
- Panoramic views across Dubai.
- Passport copy is mandatory to carry during this trip.
- Reach at the gate minimum 30 minutes prior to your selected timeslot.
- Children under 4 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.