Desert Safari in Dubai
The ideal tour for any visitor to UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, This is one safari you cant do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spend ! This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic waterpipe). Before returning to Dubai watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight
- Pickup from Hotel
- Dune bashing in 4×4
- Arabic welcome with Tea, Coffee & Soft Drinks
- Camel Riding
- Sand Boarding
- Henna Painting (Tattoos)
- Hubble Bubbly (Shisha or Hookah)
- BBQ Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Arabic Costumes Photography
- Sunset Photography
- Belly Dance
- Tanoura Dance (Egyptian dance)
- Haridi / Fire Dance Show
- Falcon show
- Snacks, Water & Dates
- Quad Biking (on request with an additional charge)
- Dune Buggy Ride (on request with an additional charge)
- Drop off to Hotel
- Children below 3 years and the Dune bashing is quiet bumpy and not safe for the infants also we don’t have any special seats for babies.
- Pregnant women and very elderly people are also not recommended.
- Exclusions: alcohol, dune buggy, quad bikes, falconry, souvenirs, sand ski
- Pick-up Timing: 17:15 – 18:00 (approximate time only, will change depending on the sunset timing).
- We are having Tanoura show in the entertainment during Ramadan.There is no Belly dance, Haridi Show & No alcohol to be served during Ramadan.
- Fire dance is no longer available.
- Short Tours/Excursions/products (with tour duration of one day or less) and not including overnight accommodation(cancellation calculating before the services begin)
- Cancellation more than 7 calendar days No cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Cancellation the day of the services or after 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Pick up from other emirates are available at an extra charge.
- Seating arrangement as per the availability & it is decided by either Driver or Tour Guide.
- Transfer depends on availability of vehicle & pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the scheduled time.
- Bookings can be made online through our website or you can contact our tour consultants on the above number.Online Payment options are also available by making direct payments with your Visa / Master Cards.
- Confirmation must be obtained from our tour consultant before starting the tour by clearing all the payments in advance.
- Outside Food Or Drinks are Not Allowed.Be Decent And Abid To Laws And Customs Of UAE.Violation of Safety Rules may lead to expulsion from the camp.
Our drivers are professional and licensed drivers and are trained in First aid, our cars are fitted with roll cage to protect the occupants from being injured in an accident, particularly in the event of a roll-over in the desert which is very rare. Plus there are seat belts for every passenger. We use 4×4 Land Cruisers for our safari.
One must get a camera when going to a desert safari in Dubai as the views are breath taking and awesome, also one should wear comfortable cloths and avoid jewelry or expensive watch and cell phones as there is no signal at the camps. Do try the Arabic coffee at the camp and shake your belly with our belly dancer !
A very popular part of the desert safari. You get to ski from the highest dunes on a ski board, everyone can do it as if you fall the soft sand is there to catch you .A thrilling experience and one that every one should do an a desert safari.
Another Popular activity in the desert is the camel trek. Enjoy the sunset while you are on the highest dune going towards the camp where you have drinks and dinner waiting for you. This is a more personal way to experience the desert environment, you get a glimpse of the desert vegetation the strange insects on the sands.