One of the largest suspended aquarium in the world.
One of its kind and center-piece of Dubai Mall, Dubai Aquarium is home to more than 30,000 aquatic animals including the star of the aquarium – 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing 750 kg along with pelagic fish, piranha, penguin, lizards, snakes, rays, and sharks. It is amazing to see the aquatic life in the 10 million liter water tank which is also the largest suspended aquarium in the world. You also get access to the larger than life underwater zoo. Walk through tunnel and snorkeling cage as additional experiences. So come with your family and experience the wonders of Dubai Aquarium.
The 10-million liter Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, is one of the largest suspended Aquarium’s in the world.
It houses thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 300 Sharks and Rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world.
There are numerous ways for visitors to experience the main Aquarium tank, which measures 51 meters in length, 20 meters in width and 11 meters in height.
- The 48 metre walk-through Tunnel provides 270 degree views from 11 meters below the surface of the tank.
- Visitors can go on a Glass-bottom boat ride, providing unique views of the tank from beneath their feet.
- Those who want to experience a dip in the tank can opt for a Cage Snorkeling Experience.
- And for the adventurous ones, a Shark Dive is a once in a lifetime opportunity, bringing you within inches of a large variety of sharks and rays.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Explorer
- New Meet & Greet Area, Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo, Submersible Simulator, Big Screen Theater, Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Researcher experience
- New Meet & Greet Area, Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo, Behind the Scenes tour, Underwater Observatory.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – VIP Line Buster
- Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo, Back of house tour, Underwater Observatory, Submersible Simulator, Glass Bottom Boat, Fish Feeding.