Normal 3-4 Working Days
Express Working Days
UAE VISAVisa Price & OptionsNormal Visa / Express Visa
HOW TO GET DUBAI VISA?
Visitor’s Visa Document:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in handwritten format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
- Individual visitors may need to put the deposit and this may vary for each nationality, please contact us for more information through live chat or email us at email@example.com.
- The individual visitor may have to deposit an Amount of 5500 AED as a Security Deposit. This entire amount will be returned back to you after your Exit from the Country once we will receive the scanned passport page showing the exit stamp of UAE.This is done to ensure that there are no Travelers who stay back/abscond even after the duration mentioned in his/her Visa is over.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved the hotel, excursions with Sapna Travel need not provide any guarantee documents.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
All infants, as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent, will require a visa to enter the UAE.
- Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
No prior arrangement for visa is required for visiting Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
- How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through Sapna Travel Dubai?
By contacting Sapna Travel for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UAE
- Minimal documentation
- Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days.
- No cash deposit is required
- Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- Emergency visa services made available
- What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit the passport-size color photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
- Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for visa?
Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for the visa?
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
- Does UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from pasting all UAE’s airports.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually takes 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on +971-4-3934411 or +971-55-8078800 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason for visa rejection?
No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
- Can I re-apply for visa?
Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
- Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get visa?
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
- What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?
Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not apply for UAE visa in future.